Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

This is day 2 of the 30 days of blogging challenge. Yesterday I actually thought that today would be our first day back with an in-service. This now means that I turned in lesson plans for three days this week instead of the two that we will actually be teaching. Oh well, I guess the administrators are used to such faux pas by now. I was excited this morning to see that Lucy Gray had sent the presenter certificates for the Global Education Conference, which I promptly printed, laminated and uploaded on the TNCompass site for PDP points. Well, I have so much planned for this week that it will be virtually impossible to get to all of it without making the students think I have completely lost it. I do not know how long to take on the March Madness handout for Genius hour. I guess we will play that one by ear. I have the syllabus, the genius hour, the Great Global Project Challenge, the pre-test, and the ACTFL "Can do" assessments planned. Oh let's not forget the Three Kings Day Blendspace lesson and the New Years Activity. Much of that will definitely have to spill over to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment