Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year New Classses

Wow, we are in 2017 and I have all new classes coming in on Thursday since we are on block schedule. I am so glad that I have spent some time to get ready for the new classes over the winter break. So, I will have 4 classes, three of which are Spanish II and one class of Spanish III students. I am very happy that my donorschoose.org project was approved and I will receive my new chromebooks later this week hopefully. These will definitely come in handy when we begin our journey with Genius Hour. I also put in for another donorschoose.org project, a 360 degree camera which would be so wonderful to use once genius hour gets into full swing. This Friday we will do the March Madness handout to see what sort of project my students want to develop. Also, I am involved in the Great Global Project Challenge with "Why Should I Study a Foreign Language?" and we have 15 schools from 10 different countries participating so far. I can't wait to tell my students about this project and have them begin collecting the data and create the project website. Wednesday is the first day back for teachers. I am very hopeful for this term and can't wait to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment