Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Still not back at school- another snow day

We are on another snow day. So what's a teacher to do? Make out lessons on Blendspace. I spent quite some time this morning making out a grammar lesson for my Spanish III students. This is my Spanish Subjunctive Lesson. I love Blendspace because it is so user friendly. I tried out a Sway lesson, but was discouraged quickly. I may try again later, but for now I have my grammar lesson ready. The question is when will I even get to the subjunctive though, since we have been out for two days now. Tomorrow we will do the pre-test, then on Thursday the vocabulary section and on Friday is Genius Hour. Consequently, it will be Monday or Tuesday when we do this lesson. I posted it on our Facebook group for anyone who wants to get ahead with his/her notes from the PowerPoint. We will see if anyone takes me up on that because they are equally bored staying at home as I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment